Meets 1st Thursday of the month at 7p.m.
Chairperson: Michael Wilson
Vice Chairperson: Jan Peters
Secretary: Michelle Haynes
Other Council Members: Marvin McCurry, Janice Rasheed, Yvette Henderson, Janice Henry & Angela Wilson
Chairperson: Carolyn Morris
Secretary: Linda Vick
Other Council Members: Paul Morris & Diane Levy
Liaison: Michael Wilson
HUMAN CONCERNS COMMISSION
– Food Pantry: Leon Williams & Richard Kimbrough
– Resale Store: Patricia Buford
– Bereavement: Janice Henry
– Ministers of Care: Janice Henry
– Liaison: Janice Henry & Janice Rasheed
SPIRITUAL LIFE COMMISSION
– Minister of Music: Darryl K. Petty
– Liturgy Committee: Deacon William Pouncy
– Lector/Commentator: Marvin McCurry
– Extraordinary Ministers: Adrienne Curtis and Jewel Austin
– Liaison: Marvin D. McCurry
– St. Angela Elementary School & Christ the King High School
– Sacramental Prep: Christine Riley
– R.C.I.A.: Christine Riley
– Lectionary Program: Julie Richardson
– Liaison: Michelle Haynes & Janice Henry
PARISH LIFE COMMISSION
– Fundraising Committee: Diane Levy
– Grady Anderson Auxiliary Liaison: Marvin D. McCurry
– Hospitality: Patricia Buford
– Ladies of Peter Claver: Stella Palmer
– Knights of Peter Claver: Michael Davis
– Legion of Mary: Gerard Dupee
– Men’s Group: Willie Wilson
– Couple’s Ministry: Angela & Michael Wilson
– Travel & Entertainment: Joyce Riley
– Liaison: Yvette Henderson & Angela Wilson
Grady Anderson Auxiliary
Mission and Purpose
The Grady Anderson Auxiliary was established in the year 2000. It is a Parish Life Commission Organization, committed to raising funds to support specific projects to restore, protect, preserve, enhance, and beautify our Church and its properties.
We also are a loyal supporter of other parish organizations and generously donate monies to help cover or offset the costs of endeavors and causes that are aligned with our overarching goal.
By the grace of God – and with the unwavering support of our dedicated members, volunteers, and the community – the Grady Anderson Auxiliary has been able to provide over $61,000 towards various parish ventures.
We humbly ask that you keep our members in your prayers so that we may continue the good work – begun over two decades ago – for many more years to come.
Welcome to our Religious Education Program!
There is no tuition requirement to be enrolled in our Religious Education program.
Thank you for being a part of the St. Martin de Porres family. God bless you and your family with peace and good health as we continue this Religious Education year.